I don’t know about you all, but sometimes I need a little extra motivation or convincing to eat healthy. Mostly because eating healthy is often associated with “flavorless” or “bland” meals. Well, you can throw those words out the window with this quick and easy recipe. This salmon and red potatoes dish is absolutely delicious and, equally important, is super easy. A few fresh ingredients and 30 minutes of your time will produce a meal that you will find yourself cooking frequently.
- 2 wild salmon fillets
- 2-3 medium red potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsps clarified butter (can substitute for olive oil)
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp chili flakes, or to taste
- 2 Tbsps chopped fresh parsley leaves, to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl add melted butter with minced garlic, chili flakes a pinch of sea salt and pepper. Whisk together
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange potatoes in a single layer.
- Pour half of the garlic butter mixture over the potatoes and mix to cover. Roast in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and arrange the salmon in between the potatoes.
- Brush salmon with the remaining garlic butter mixture.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until salmon is cooked through and flaky.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and enjoy!
- Keep refrigerated in airtight glass containers for up to 3 days.
We hope you absolutely love this recipe! We sure do! This recipe was created by a great food blogger- Clean Food Crush